Premarital Counseling San Antonio
Congratulations on getting engaged as you are celebrating an upcoming marriage. Yes, it is an exciting time, but also stressful.
You plan your wedding thinking about the bridal party, a registry, catering, favors, and more. But have you thought about investing in the marriage itself?
What investment in the marriage! Yes, with premarital counseling in San Antonio. When you invest in counseling, it can reduce the risk of divorce by up to 30%. Here at Marriage Counseling San Antonio, many couples come for divorce counseling.
So, premarital counseling is highly recommended to avoid ending up later in the marriage with problems. Let our premarital counselors help prepare you for the future with the right tools to keep your relationship alive and meaningful.
Premarital Counseling in San Antonio
When it comes to relationships, it is Marriage Counseling San Antonios thing. We have licensed counselors that know their stuff when it comes to relationships. Our belief is researched based theories and uses the Gottman Couples Therapy theory.
We will lead you to navigate past the biggest predictors related to divorce to prevent them from happening to you. We help establish communication and teach you conflict-resolution skills as well.
Furthermore, you will understand how family and origins influence the relationship and discover all the other things you must explore before walking down the aisle, saying I DO!
While for some, premarital counseling is a great option before the wedding date. Unfortunately, we decided to extend our marriage date until much later than planned. It is not that we did not love each other, but we still needed to work through many things before we finally say I DO."
- John and Christina (San Antonio)
What Are The Potential Areas We Work on in Premarital Counseling
Getting married helps to understand and avoid leading problems resulting in divorce. And no, it is not what you think!
The truth is that most fights do not have a solution. So how do you thrive during a conflict? Here is how:
- COMMUNICATION is vital regarding relationships and a concern that needs discussing in couples therapy.
- Welcome to having in-laws but understanding them is not always easy. So we help with family relationships to get along better.
- Finances are another concern causing a lot of conflicts as each partner needs to know their role in the family and what chore expectations each other expects from one another.
- You find out how to appreciate the personality differences to love language.
- Lastly, we help you strengthen and explore each other's emotions to physical intimacy.
Begin Married Life With Marriage Counseling San Antonio
We want you to have a healthy and wonderful marriage. So, we hope you consider working with one of our premarital counselors to equip yourself with the right tools for a lifelong marriage. Contact us today to set up your free consultation and meet with one of our premarital therapists to start with the foundation for a rock-solid marriage.