Depression and Anxiety Counseling San Antonio
Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
Positivity, clear thinking, and focused concentration are something many people take for granted. But the fact is there are millions of people struggling with anxiety and depression disorders. For them, the story is different!
That's why Marriage Counseling San Antonio offers depression and anxiety counseling for people struggling to think positively, have focused concentration, and find it hard to think clearly.
When these symptoms become part of daily life, we are here to assist you.
Anxiety and Depression
When talking to a therapist about anxiety or depression symptoms helps you to understand better and manage your symptoms which can include:
- Always feeling stressed
- Avoiding social encounters
- Reliving flashbacks from traumatic experiences
- Racing thoughts and not being able to focus on daily tasks
- Constantly feeling tired as you cannot fall a sleep
- Not able to get out of bed to do your daily task
- The thought of suicide comes to mind for depression
In both cases, the standard form of therapy is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, a short-term therapy. It helps reduce anxiety to depression symptoms to live everyday life.
The main goal of depression and anxiety counseling in San Antonio is to gain confidence in the situation you find yourself in to lessen the symptoms.
"As a child, I had a life-threatening situation that left me reliving the trauma I found myself in. I could not eat, sleep, or do my daily activities. I decided to get help with Marriage Counseling in San Antonio. The therapist helped me move past the traumatic event to live a happier and healthier life."
- Crystelle Gable (San Antonio)
Anxiety and Depression Therapy Near Me?
Marriage Counseling of San Antonio offers depression and anxiety therapy in person and online. So if you struggle with anxiety affecting your daily life, it helps to get anxiety and depression counseling.
One of our therapists can help you understand your depression or anxiety to offer you a diagnosis and a personalized plan to manage the symptoms. Our counselors are trained to treat:
- Social Anxiety Disorders - we can help you to engage with other people again.
- Panic Disorders - Let's help with panic attacks leading to chest pain, vertigo, dizziness, and nausea.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder - any single source can trigger the symptom, and we can help determine those sources leading to a road of recovery.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - if you have irrational thought loops or act on impulse by doing random things in repetition, we can help.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder can happen at any time caused by a physical or psychological event.
Regardless of your depression or anxiety disorder, it helps to work with a therapist trained to offer you long-lasting relief.
Please schedule an Appointment With Us Today
Marriage Counseling San Antonio can help you if you experience the effects of an anxiety or depression disorder. We have many treatments available and have helped many San Antonio residents to get relief from anxiety or depression.
Furthermore, we offer competitive benefits with online therapy sessions and cover most insurance plans. We know how difficult it is to fight depression or anxiety and are here to help.